December 26, 2007

Meaning of Life

We at one point or another, become enamored with the "meaning of life". Some people spend seconds pondering this question... yet others spend years, decades, and at times (for the most of us), lifetimes. Some turn to religion (God as we know him/her/it), some to eastern practices (yoga, meditation, reike), yet others choose the path of narcotics (legal and illegal drugs).

Where does that leave the humanity? Well, I think that we end up being more lost than found… We search, yet in process of searching, we not only don’t know the way, but we also close our eyes. When we are sure that we can’t see, we tie our hands behind our backs and then jump up and down… Crazy, isn’t it? But it’s true!

Note of caution before you start calling me crazy, insane, or plain dumb:

THIS BLOG IS WHOLLY MADE UP, INVENTED, AND ASSEMBLED BY ME! NONE OF THESE THINGS ARE MEANT TO SERVE AS GUIDANCES, LAWS, OR RULES. THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BECOME A RELIGION OR A FOLLOWING. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ARGUE WITH MY THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, OR OPINIONS, GO FOR IT, BUT THINK BEFORE YOU START THE ARGUMENT OF WHETHER YOU WILL EVER WIN AGAINST SOMETHING THAT IS NEITHER RIGHT NOR WRONG.

Now, with that little bit of my chest, let’s get to it…

Meaning of life is simple, elegant, sexy, and straight forward: experience yourself in situations that you create, events that you call forth, and with people/objects/subjects that you choose.

You might say: “WHAT? I didn’t choose the situation that I’m in right now! I didn’t ask for that event to happen to me! All of those people were there, regardless of me! I couldn’t do anything about that object!”

Very good points and arguments (and I’m sure that you can arrive at many more at a drop of a hat, hatchet, or a dime… whatever floats your boat). However, NOTHING IN UNIVERSE HAPPENS BY CHANCE. I know; it’s hard to digest…

So let’s start from the very beginning…

No comments: